Family Planning/Reproductive Health services are available to women and men who seek confidential family planning and related services. Services include FDA-approved birth control methods, screening and treatment of sexually transmitted infections, pregnancy testing and options counseling, Pap smears and HIV testing. Patients under 100% of the Federal Poverty level are asked for a donation; those above 100% are charged according to a sliding fee schedule.
Reproductive Health services are partially supported by:
The Arizona Department of Health Services, Reproductive Healthy Family planning program (Title V) and Arizona Family Health Partnership (TitleX). Prenatal services are available to uninsured women who are experiencing a normal or low risk pregnancy. CHCY offers a prenatal package consisting of office visits, routine laboratory tests and one sonogram. Delivery is coordinated with community based obstetricians. Delivery and hospital charges are the responsibility of the patient.
Reproductive Health Services
Reproductive Health services and the Well Women Healthcheck Program are available to patients who are either established patients of the CHCY or are seeking only reproductive health services. Services offered include:
- Initial and annual gynecological examinations;
- Family planning services (see below);
- Prevention and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases;
- Screening for breast and cervical cancer and HIV testing and counseling;
- Minor in-office procedures such as colposcopy and endometrial biopsy
- Outpatient gynecological surgical procedures such as tubal ligation.
Family Planning Services
We offer the following family planning methods, including supplies and medications for patients who have no insurance or who are underinsured:
- Oral contraceptives
- Emergency contraceptives
- Depo-Provera® injections
- ParaGard®, Mirena® and Skyla® IUDs
- Nexplanon® contraceptive implant
- Diaphragm fittings
- Male and female condoms
- Fertility awareness
- Contraceptive patches
- Contraceptive rings
Family Planning / Reproductive Health Locations – Prescott, Prescott Valley, Cottonwood